Strong Start to Secondary Mathematics
Class 9 is the start of secondary mathematics. During this year, you will be introduced to several new concepts like irrational numbers, polynomials, coordinate geometry, linear equations in two variables, and probability. The NCERT curriculum lays a lot of emphasis on concepts from geometry because you will be using these concepts in classes 10, 11, and 12 too.
Most students do not realise this, but your success in mathematics in higher classes depends heavily on how well you learn class 9 mathematics.
MathBuster CBSE Class 9 course is designed to provide you a strong start by helping you understand and learn the concepts thoroughly.
Preview The Course Before You Sign
You should be absolutely sure and convinced about the usefulness and benefits of MathBuster courses before you sign up.
You can preview the first two sections of the course without paying any fees. Once you are satisfied, you can choose a payment plan that suits you and begin learning with me.
If you have any queries, email me at [email protected]
- 1.1 Introduction [5m]
- 1.2 Rational Numbers [30m]
- 1.3 Real Numbers [20m]
- 1.4 Decimal Representation of Rational Numbers [35m]
- 1.5 Writing Recurring Decimals as Ratios of Integers [15m]
- 1.6 Decimal Representation of Irrational Numbers [10m]
- 1.8 Algebra of Real Numbers [20m]
- 1.9 Rationalising Factors [15m]
- 1.11 Practice Assignments [120m]
- 2.1 Introduction [5m]
- 2.2 Identifying and Classifying Polynomials [15m]
- 2.3 Zeros of a Polynomial [20m]
- 2.6 Factorisation of Polynomials [30m]
- 2.7 Squaring Binomials [25m]
- 2.8 Squaring a Trinomial [30m]
- 2.9 Cubes of Binomials [25m]
- 2.10 Algebraic Identities for Numeric Calculations [20m]
- 2.11 Factorising Polynomials of Degree 2 [30m]
- 2.12 Factorising Polynomials of Degree 3 - I [30m]
- 2.13 Factorising Polynomials of Degree 3 - II [5m]
- 2.15 Practice Assignments 
- 4.1 Introduction [5m]
- 4.2 Standard Form of Linear Equations in Two Variables [15m]
- 4.3 Solution of a Linear Equation in Two Variables [25m]
- 4.4 Graph of Linear Equations in Two Variables [15m]
- 4.5 Graph of Linear Equations in Two Variables (Word Problems) [30m]
- 4.6 Geometric Representation of Linear Equations [10m]
- 4.7 Practice Assignments [120m]
- 10.1 Introduction [5m]
- 10.2 Angles Subtended by Chords [25m]
- 10.3 Perpendicular from the Centre to a Chord [10m]
- 10.4 Equal Chords [30m]
- 10.5 Equal Chords: Word Problems [30m]
- 10.6 Angles Subtended by Arcs - I [30m]
- 10.7 Angles Subtended by Arcs - II [30m]
- 10.8 Angles Subtended by Arcs - III [30m]
- 10.9 Practice Assignments [120m]
- 13.1 Introduction [5m]
- 13.2 Surface Area of Cuboids and Cubes [40m]
- 13.3 Volume of Cuboids and Cubes [40m]
- 13.4 Surface Area of Right Circular Cylinder - I [30m]
- 13.5 Surface Area of Right Circular Cylinder - II [30m]
- 13.6 Volume of Right Circular Cylinder [35m]
- 13.7 Surface Area of Right Circular Cone [35m]
- 13.8 Volume of Right Circular Cone [35m]
- 13.9 Surface Area of Sphere [30m]
- 13.10 Volume of Sphere - I [20m]
- 13.11 Volume of Sphere - II [25m]
- 13.12 Practice Assignments [120m]
IMPROVE YOUR SCORE
Stop worrying about maths. With MathBuster courses you are sure to perform well in every exam. The course will explain each and every problem in the NCERT textbook in detail and help you practice.
SAFE AND CONVENIENT
Say NO to group tuitions or crowded coaching centers. Study at home whenever you want. We are open 24x7 to help you master mathematics easily.
Stop paying huge hourly fees to personal tutors or monthly fees to crowded coaching centers. MathBuster courses save you money by charging a small monthly fee of Rs. 199 or an annual fee of Rs. 1490 only.